Here you will find an overview of the courses offered by the IEW. After a short introduction text follows a link to the module in Campus. There you will find out everything about the location and time of the events. For specific questions regarding a course, please contact the e-mail address given in each case.
- Rotary field: space vector theory, stator and rotor fixed coordinate system
- Synchronous machine: Complete dynamic equivalent circuit diagram, rotor flux oriented model
- Asynchronous machine: complete dynamic equivalent circuit diagram, rotor flux oriented model
- Operation of electrical machines: test bench topologies and components, advanced operating strategyies
- Energy industry law,
- Plant and product-related environmental law,
- Calibration law and data protection,
- Legal requirements for network expansion
- Public road, traffic and construction law,
- If necessary, further, current topics.
- Electrical direct current
- Electric alternating current
- Electric and magnetic fields
- Semiconductor components (diode, transistor, OP)
- Three-phase current
- Electric machines
For a good preparation for the exam, you can ask our tutors all your questions about the exam at "Assisted Learning". The supervised learning takes place on
from 09.00 - 15.00 in room U1.359.
Students learn the design and function of electronic motors (brushless DC machines).
Introduction to the construction and modeling of electromagnetic circuits, magnetic and electrical circuit diagrams, construction and function of the electronic motor, practical design method for EC motors. Independent design and construction of a prototype engine and its commissioning.